As an adult, there are ways you think your smile could be better. Having straighter teeth may be a part of this, or it may be that you have gaps between your teeth you’d like to close. The good news is, there are many options to have braces in Camden that can suit your own dental needs as well as your lifestyle.
About our clinic
Ace Dental in Camden is a modern and welcoming practice offering competent brace solutions to help with teeth straightening or overbite.
We provide a range of easy-to-use, clear and aesthetically-pleasing braces. Each of our options are discreet, easy to clean and comfortable to wear. In fact, there are probably more types of braces available than you think.
Our range of braces in Camden include:
- removable aligners which are very discreet, can be taken out when you need to eat or clean your teeth, and are easy to put back in
- lingual braces which are fixed to the inside of your teeth, which means they’re more discreet than traditional braces
- Invisalign is a popular aligner because it’s almost completely invisible, very comfortable to wear and is suitable for low alignment issues, achieving results within 9-18 months
- an Inman aligner works by applying some pressure to the front and back of the teeth, which is effective when you only have a few teeth that need adjusting
- Six Month Smiles are braces made of a nickel-titanium wire, which is tooth-coloured to be discreet and can achieve a difference within 6 months.
Taking care of your braces
You can take some braces out each day before eating and to clean them with a toothbrush.
You can get braces in Camden at a competitive price and can pay in monthly instalments.
Do braces hurt?
Our modern braces in Camden are lightweight and are much more comfortable to wear than they used to be. It may take your teeth and your mouth a while to get used to them, but once you do, you can go about your daily life as you usually would. If you want braces but have concerns about how it will feel, our dental team can talk through these with you.